Friday, February 1, 2013

Beyonce Addresses Inauguration Lip Synching Fiasco

Beyonce finally took a moment to address her lip synching fiasco at the President's Inauguration ceremony. Although she has been backed by many in the music industry, Mrs. Jay-Z never addressed the accusations herself. During a Superbowl press conference today, when asked about the scandal, Beyonce belted out an impromptu performance of the national anthem. Keep reading to see what she had to say. After performing, hopefully that wasn't lip synched either, Beyonce said, "I am a perfectionist, and one thing about me, I practice until my feet bleed. I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra. It was a live television show, and a very very important, emotional show for me; one of my proudest moments. Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper sound check, I did not feel comfortable taking the risk. It was about the President and the Inauguration, and I wanted to make him and my country proud. So I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track, which is very common in the music industry. I’m very proud of my performance." So there you have it. Are you still excited to see Beyonce perform during this Sunday's Superbowl? Do you think that will be lip synched as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment