Tuesday, September 18, 2012

G Fresh Da Bad Guy

G Fresh Da Bad Guy

G Fresh
Check out this artist G Fresh Da Bad Guy. He hails from Las Vegas and has got some inspirational shit to say. Be sure to check out this mini playlist after the jump. Here is his personal bio-
“Not really much 2 say, I say it through my music but…I’ma 24 yr old Las Vegas native. Started spittn around the age of 11 or 12. I was motivated by Moss Maja from DPGC!!! Since the first time in the studio wit him, I knew that’s where I belonged! I attend a great deal of local venues to support the local hip hop community. I’ve recently been workin wit my boys from Hell Town Boys, Genious, Redd Rayda,45th, Da Truth, Young Vague, Qlasik & Poetic 1. I got tracks wit Foolish P from Murdous Click, who introduced me to Crunchy Black n Class. I chop game up wit Lozan, check his hits out they bangin. But yeah jus an up comn artist tryna make moves n sounds for everyone. Get at ya boy n drop a word!!! 702!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment